This recipe is SUPER easy and it is a CROWD pleaser! You can add a frosting, but honestly they are SO good without!
1 1/2 cups almond flour
1/4 cup arrowroot or tapioca starch
1 tbsp melted coconut oil
5 tbsp pure maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp almond extract
1/4 tsp baking soda
- Pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add dry ingredients, stir then add wet & stir
- Roll cookies into balls and place on parchment paper, then press the dough down a little to flatten them
- Bake 11-12 minutes & ENJOY!!
- 120 cals, 11g carbs, 3g protein, 8g fat, 1.6g fiber