Raw Double Chocolate Cheesecake (Paleo, GF, Vegan)
- 2 cups pecans
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 cups cashews
- 1 cup peeled & diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- Line 18 muffin cups with papers
- Starting with the crust, in a food processor, grind the pecans into a fine meal.
- Add in the remainder of the crust ingredients (coconut oil, cacao, maple syrup and sea salt) and blend until smooth.
- Pour the crust mixture into the muffin cups evenly and place in the freezer to set for 15 minutes
- In the food processor, grind your cashews until a fine meal.
- Add in the remainder of the filling ingredients (zucchini, cacao, maple syrup, vanilla extract, sea salt and coconut oil), blending until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the muffin cups and let them sit for 8 hours in the freezer (I like to leave mine overnight).
- Serve them shortly after removing from the freezer- they can get melty if left out too long.