PB Thai (this meal is AMAZING) *Dairy free, GF, Plant Based
(one of our all time fav recipes)
- 1/3 cup organic peanut butter
- 1/8 cup liquid aminos (can add more if you'd like)
- 1/4 cup organic sesame oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 tbsp organic fresh ginger, diced
- 2 cloves organic fresh garlic, minced
- 1 container extra firm organic tofu
- 2 packs organic brown rice noodles (look like ramen)
- 1 can organic garbanzo beans
*Optional toppings: cilantro, lime
- Press tofu with paper towels to get some moisture out.
- Cut the tofu into small cubes.
- Combine sauce ingredients together in a small bowl and stir.
- Heat a pinch of oil in a nonstick skillet and add tofu.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Add sauce to pan and the garbanzo beans, then cook for another 3-5. minutes (sometimes I add the sauce to the tofu right away and just cook the tofu with the sauce over it to speed it up).
- While the entree is cooking for the 3-5 minutes, boil water and add rice noddles.
- Simmer them for 5 minutes, or until soft.
- Strain your noodles and serve dish over the noodles. :)