Double Dark Chocolate Mint Cookies (Paleo, Vegan, GF, Flourless)
These are SOME of our fav cookies we make around the holidays EVERY year. This recipe inspired our Double Dark Choc Mint Rawr Bar to being made.
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed + 3 tbsp water (flax egg) or can use 1 real egg
- 3/4 cup almond butter (or Peanut Butter)
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract or 3-4 drops pure peppermint essential oil (to taste)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Make flax egg by combining the flaxseed and water in your bowl, stir and let set for 2 minutes then add remainder of the ingredients.
- Roll balls of cookies out onto parchment paper on your cookie sheet and press down to flatten them a little
- Bake for 9-11 minutes
- 113 cals, 7.4g fat, 2.8g protein, 11.4g carbs, 2.1g fiber